3.09.2011

Staying up late procrastinating? Not winning.


If I could major in pop culture & procrastination, I would. And I'd be so good at it I'd graduate with top honors.

I have two tests this Thursday, and what else am I doing late at night than prancing my time away on Tumblr? Typical Steph is typical. And now I am here, writing to you blogger. See? I must pull myself together and stop acting like a tween.

BUT I CAN'T. Not after tonight's episode of Glee, which in all honesty, was not the best, but had redeeming moments (I'm looking at you Klaine & Brittana). Goodness knows I should get paid to watch all the tv shows, but alas I don't believe I have the snark to write about them. Note to self: must develop snark and become snarky and reply with snarky comments.

Next week I have two college apps left to submit: LMU & Chapman. I'm quite excited/ nervous because these are my top 2 choices, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to write another version of the essays since I've yet to feel satisfied with previous versions.

Well then, it's late but I'm off to finish some online lectures for a class..because that's what scholars do. THEY STAY UP LATE LIKE A BOSS DOING HOMEWORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment