1.22.2011

Everything is perfect and nothing hurts.

Still on winter break, still waking up late, still obsessed with A Very Potter Musical, and still waiting for my letter to Hogwarts (ahem, Dumbledore!)

Alas, a few days ago the cyberweb exploded with news that the very dapper Darren Criss was to be on the cover of Entertainment Weekly. Lo' and behold I get my copy, which thus leads to the obligatory photobooth picture. Like a boss.


Proud mama feelings abound when I see D.Criss on thy cover. Why, it wasn't long ago when he was just a typical UMich student doing parodies of Harry Potter.

After a day of re-reading another HP book (Azkaban, to be exact), eating tons on dark chocolate (take note, it's the perfect bday gift..wink!) I'm off to get most of what I can these last few days before classes resume. Not to mention waiting for college acceptance letters. TORTURE.

Hmm..What to watch? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment